Tuesday 22 January 2013

An update on the group

I realised whilst I was sitting here trying to think about what to write that I haven’t given you an update on the group in a while. So here goes,

Olivia
Well, well, well this naughty little minx confessed to me when she came to visit that she has been having a secret affair with someone we met whilst we were travelling and has been since the middle of last year. She didn’t tell me sooner as she was worried what he might think about people knowing. Now I know this guy and what I know about him I guess I like. As they live far apart from each other they have been meeting up every 6 weeks or so for a “date” night. They don’t just have sex but that is pretty much how it ends. Now she likes him and from the way she was talking it is obvious that she likes him quite a lot but I am not sure what his intentions are. They are both young and I hate to say it but I think he may be using her a little. I have told her to ask where she stands but only if she is really ready for the answer. I just hope when she does finally ask that she doesn’t get hurt.

Dana
I am shocked to say this but Dana is still going strong with the guy she is with. It is even Facebook official so it must be serious. I was supposed to be out with her this weekend but due to other arrangements I cannot make it. It is a shame as I was looking forward to catching up on her goings on. I do know her ex is still in contact and I really hope nothing comes of that as he really was no good for her at all.

Melissa
Oh Melissa. Poor sex starved Melissa. I am still trying to find her a man but I think she is just way too picky. Plus as I said before, where do you find them? Anyway aside from the lack of man time she is doing ok. Planning her next adventure which I am very very jealous about and taking one day at a time.

Steven
This will probably be the last time I mention Steven in a post again. We do not talk. We live together but that is as far as it goes. It is a shame but it has been like this for so long now that I am not bothered anymore.

Me
Well you know what is happening with myself. Mr FWB seems to have perked up again and has been contacting me but I am still on my mission to meet other people so I am not really giving him that much time

I think I have now covered everyone. Of course if anything exciting happens in their lives you will be the first to find out about it – whether they like it or not J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment