Monday 7 January 2013

Just a funny mood

Today I am in a funny mood. Actually I have been in a funny mood since yesterday morning. It is hard to describe exactly what I mean as it isn’t a bad mood and it isn’t a good mood, it is just a mood.

I think it has a bit to do with Mr FWB, a bit to do with my thumb hurting (no idea why) and a bit to do with my bed being broken so I can’t sleep well.

I stayed at Mr FWB’s on Saturday night and it was all really strange. I cooked him dinner, which I have never done for a guy before and the conversation was ok but just a little awkward. He asked if I was going to stay the night. I replied asking him if he wanted me to and he said yes but the next morning you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

I left there feeling really confused and like someone who had just had a one night stand. It felt a little like “Oh so um bye then” knowing you weren’t ever going to see each other again. The difference with this being we will see each other again and are supposed to be friends. I haven’t spoken to him since though however I haven’t contacted him so he can’t just be blamed for that one.

Other than that my weekend was pretty uneventful. I went to the gym Friday night and then Saturday morning. I have lost 1.5kg’s so far which I think is good. Only another 5kg’s to go till my goal weight.

I do have some very very exciting news though. Olivia is coming to visit me this weekend with another girl we met travelling called Sarah. They are coming Friday night and we have decided to reminisce about our travelling days and have a Thai night.

Saturday night we are heading off into town for dinner and drinks and I cannot wait!!

I hope you all had great weekends and are not in a funny mood like me this Monday morning!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment