Thursday 28 June 2012

Fifty shades of Grey and Mr FWB

I am about half way through Fifty shades of Grey and I am still not getting what all the fuss is about it. I mean I am no massive erotic book reader but even I could write something better than this. It is slow and just a little bit silly. I think this is a great example of people believe what they have been told. So many people have said how great it is I think people just expect it to be true. Also all my friends want a “Mr Grey” uh why? He is strange and mean. I do not want a man like that. I normally don’t take so long to read a book but this one I am finding hard to pick up not put down. A shame really as I did want it to be as good as it was made out to be. Maybe the second half will be better. I am not optimistic! L

As you all know I have been speaking once again to Mr FWB. Well things got a little more than just friends recently which has resulted in me deciding that we can never just be friends. I like him and my feelings are not going to change. No matter how much I write it down or tell people any different. So the other day I sent him a message basically saying I cannot be his friend and that we have never been just friends. I wanted more or I wanted nothing at all. He never replied to me so I think I got my answer. At least now he knows how I feel and if he does decide to contact me I will tell him that he made the decision not me and to not contact me again. I refuse to pretend to him that I am ok being friends when I am not.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment