Thursday 26 July 2012

The sun is shining, everyone is happy!

Again I need to apologise for my lack of blogging recently. Work has been very very busy but my super sidekick is back next week so I will be able to sit back with my feet up and blog until my heart’s content.

As the title suggests the sun is shining. Finally the rain has given up and a heat wave has come. This is lovely however it is a pain for my running (not that I am complaining). My new trainers arrived the other day and I finally got to use them last night. The weather made it hard to run but the trainers were amazing. I have never been this excited over a piece of sports equipment before. Oh dear what is happening to me!

Also my hair extensions arrived but unfortunately I did not anticipate how big my head was so I need to order more. Hopefully these will arrive next week.

Tomorrow night is the start of the Olympics so we are off to my Mum and Dads for a Fondue and to watch the opening ceremony. Then Saturday we are going to attempt to do a little bit of sightseeing by going to Stonehenge and then have a bbq. A couple of mine and Melissa’s friends are coming again. I think I can give them names now as they are making an appearance more and more. We shall call them Smallsie and The Creep. I will let you know why these names another time J.

Anyway I hope the sun is shining where ever you are as it really does make everyone happy!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment