Monday 30 July 2012

If at first you don’t succeed

What a good weekend. I actually managed to stay in the whole weekend and it was nice. I wont however be able to do that again for a while as I have a lot coming up. It was nice to relax though. Smallsie and The Creep didn’t make it down which was a shame as they had to work so me and Melissa went to Stonehenge and then attempted to watch a film Saturday night (we couldn’t get the PlayStation to work so mostly sat watching a black screen).

I have decided to try out internet dating again. As I said my friend had success on there recently so figured I would give it another shot. I am going to ask her what she did though when it came to going for dates as I think she had a few.

This week I am quite busy with the end of the month at work and then our half year end party on Friday. I also need to try and fit in getting my hair extensions put in and going out running. I think tonight we are off to a pub quiz as well which should be fun.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a note to my super sidekick – it’s great to have you back! -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment