Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hair extension fail!

Well they arrived, they were put in and then they were swiftly taken out again. Unfortunately the quality was terrible and it just ended up with me looking like I needed a really good haircut. Off they go back and I have ordered some more from a company I have previously used. If these don’t work then I give up.

I haven’t had too much luck on the online dating side of things. I know it has only been a few days but I am really finding fault with every guy that talks to me and I don’t know what my problem is. Melissa said I was too judgemental but I think that was a little unfair. I guess I just know what I want and if they do not meet every aspect of that I am not interested. Unfortunately for online dating you really are judging a book by its cover and if I am not finding them attractive straight away then I am not even reading their mails. I have settled in the past and I don’t want to do it again. I also think (and I hate myself for saying this) but I am comparing people too much to Mr FWB. Now I haven’t had contact with him (strictly work related) but I suppose I am not going to settle for anything less. I do however want a lot more. I never really thought I had a type but I am guessing that maybe I do. Not sure if that makes me judgemental or not L

I am not giving up though. I really do want to date but there just has to be that something in the first place.

I messaged Dana last night to find out what has been going on with her lately and am still waiting to hear back. No doubt there is some kind of man drama she will inform me of.

I still need to find a lock and key party. Silly work wont let me search for it here which is a pain. Hopefully I find one soon though as I think it will be something good for me, Melissa and Dana to do! J

Ooo I never told you, I finished 50 Shades of Grey. As expected it did not really improve and I was left feeling a bit meh at the end. I will get the other two books eventually but I am not rushing out any time soon.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment