Friday 3 August 2012

It’s party time!

 Tonight is the night of our half year end party. It involves free food, free drink and with this current weather (yes the heat wave is over) free puddles.

It is an outside event with activities like a bouncy castle. After all who doesn’t love a bouncy castle, especially when there is drink involved. Last year I managed to fall over in front of the whole company before I had even had a drink. Tonight I imagine to be no different.

Finally my hair has arrived and it is so much nicer than the last stuff I ordered. If there is one thing I have learned from this it is never go cheap. Hopefully I should have them put in this weekend if there is time.

So after my last blog a friend of mine, we shall call him Mr Wise, contacted me and complained about what I had wrote about Mr FWB. Now I would like to clear something up for anyone who may have misunderstood what I was getting at. I do not want to be with someone like Mr FWB for his personality. Oh no, I was purely talking about his looks. He is a good looking guy (beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I am sure a few will not agree) however for me he is the least I want in a guy, looks wise.

Personality wise he is a nice guy (when he isn’t screwing girls over) however I want more than what he can offer. I want someone who is actually amazing and not a total tool!

Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful drunken filled weekend, as I know I will! J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment