Tuesday 28 August 2012

Everyone loves a long weekend!

This weekend was great! I have to say it was one of the best I have had for a while. Saturday saw me turn into superstar and had me recording my own song in a real studio. It was so much fun and really professional. It gave me a good idea to how the whole process works. Even though I won’t be the next Lady Gaga I still enjoyed the whole experience.

Sunday I went to a festival and it was brilliant. We were so lucky with the weather as it had rained all of Saturday but Sunday the sun shone the whole day J

Yesterday I mostly spent my time cleaning the house (I know rock and roll) and then I went for a 6 mile run. To think I couldn’t even run a mile without stopping not that long ago 6 miles is a huge achievement for me.

I cannot really think of anything else to report on. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing. I normally seem to have more to write about when things go wrong. Maybe I should just be happy that the weekend didn’t throw up any dramas.

Even better as it was a bank holiday I only have 3 and a half more days at work till the weekend (not that I am wishing my life away)

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment