Wednesday 22 August 2012

The plans are being made

So I have decided that this time next year my travels will begin. I need about a year to pay the debts I have and then have enough money to head off and not come back for a while. Yesterday I put together a plan of what I wanted to see and how long I am planning on spending in each place. For a very short moment I had to check with Melissa on whether she thought I was too old for all this and she soon slapped me in the face and told me not to be so silly.

I am not cut out for this life of 9-5 (well 5:30 in my job) and know there is so much more out there to see and do. To say I am a little excited is a slight under statement however due to it being a year away and I don’t actually want work to sack me, I have to keep it all a bit quiet! Boo L

Now starts the fun bit, saving! I have a bit of a plan in place of how I am going to manage it and Melissa is going to give me a weekly allowance so I really stick to it. This Friday we are going to start playing the lottery. You know just in case J

I cannot believe it has been nearly a year since I booked my flights for my last travelling experience. That just shows how quickly time goes and I do not want to waste another minute on doing nothing.

Ahhhh I am sooo excited!!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment