Monday 6 August 2012

The transformation, the weekend and the update!

Well where to start! A lot has happened over the last couple of days but I think I will start with the weekend.

Friday was our half year end party and it was so much fun. Melissa, me and another friend got rather drunk but (and I am really just hoping when I say this) we didn’t make fools of ourselves. Someone who did make a fool of himself however was the lovely Mr FWB. The complete and utter tool decided he was going to text me when I got to town to find out what pub I was going to, told me he was coming, to then turn up with a girl from work and proceed to follow me around practically having sex with her in front of my face. If anything I just found this funny really as it was quite obvious that he was just trying to make me jealous. The constant looking in my direction whilst dancing like a pervy old man grinding up against an 18 year old pretty much gave that away. Ok I am not actually sure she is 18 but I do know she has a boyfriend who also works at the same company as us. I wonder if he knows what his darling girl was getting up to as let’s just say they didn’t stop at the old bump and grind!

Unfortunately this put a bit of a downer on my night and I ended up leaving early. I was upset but mostly I was just frustrated with him. I don’t understand what the point was of what he was doing. He acts like I broke up with him and he is annoyed with me but we all know that is not the case. I messaged him the next day to tell him I really didn’t know what to do anymore and had I done something really bad to upset him that he felt he needed to treat me like that. Obviously like the mature grown up he is he did not reply to me. It’s ok though as it just makes me realise what a total giant tool he is with absolutely nothing going for him!

The rest of the weekend was spent having a lovely day with Mr Wise and some other friends and then a BBQ at my sisters. On the Sunday I nursed a very hung over roommate, bless her!

Now for the transformation. I have been waxed, cleaned, dyed and extended to within an inch of my life. I have had my eyebrows waxed, my teeth cleaned, my eyelashes dyed and my hair extensions put in. I think that is enough for now! I know people will probably judge me about why I do all this but as when I had my cosmetic surgery (yes I may have had a couple of things made bigger) I did not care then and I certainly do not care now. I am not hurting anyone with my actions so what should it matter.

Now for the update. Personally I have no man update myself however Dana and Melissa have had some interesting times. Dana has just sent me a message with a good update on what has been happening with her. Firstly she has been messaging a friend of an old work boss however she has told me it wont go anywhere. I think she just likes the attention. Soon she is going on holiday with an old flame which is no surprise as these two always seem to end up back with each other. She has also been talking with the boy a bit as well and doesn’t know yet if they will meet up again or not. I really do not know how she keeps up with all of them. She really is a pro at this multi dating business.

So now for Melissa. She has had a little thing for our friend Smallsie for a while now (not that up until now she has admitted it) however this Saturday saw him turn up to an event she was at with another girl and saw her turn into a drunken jealous mess. We have come to the conclusion that she doesn’t want him but she wants him to always want her. Sound familiar! I have told her this is not fair and she needs to make her mind up. I think for now this one is a “to be continued!”

Ok I think this is the longest post I have done so far so I will leave it there for now.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment