Friday 10 August 2012

Never fear, I am here!

It’s ok people, I did not die during my run last night. I did however nearly pass out at the end but still achieved 5 miles. Pretty pleased with that one. Go me! J

Dana messaged me last night to tell me she was going to see her current man and to let me know their weekend was going to involve a lot of sex and she was packing the naughty clothes. Thanks for the update!

Tonight I am off out into my local town for a friends leaving party. It really cannot be a late one as I have to be up at stupid o’clock to get my car serviced in the morning. Is the fact that I feel like I am going to get home at some ridiculous time a bad sign already.

Tomorrow night I am celebrating my half birthday (yes I have one of those) with my sister and some friends in a different town. I am looking forward to that as it is always nice to get away from the same people once in a while.

The sun once again is shining so I think this weekend is going to be a good one to remember (famous last words).

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment