Thursday 30 August 2012

Confessions pt 2

That’s right I have a confession to make. I have once again fallen to the charms of Mr FWB and slept with him! Whoops

You are all probably smacking your foreheads and shouting why. Well I have come up with an answer to that one (and no I am not just trying to justify it).

I don’t want a one night stand and as I am going away next year I don’t see the point of starting a new relationship with someone. He is just easy and by now I know exactly what I am getting. Nothing! I guess also I think to myself I have done it so many times that what does one more time hurt.

Am I stupid – most definitely
Do I regret it – not at all this time
Will I do it again – More than likely

I honestly don’t believe it will stop until the day I leave. Or unless he actually manages to find someone he wants to be with and be faithful.

On a brighter note I managed to run 6 miles again last night! Yay for me! That hasn’t softened the blow of what I just told you has it.

Ok I am going to back out of this blog carefully and without saying another word!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment