Wednesday 26 September 2012

Bucket lists

I am starting to make a bucket list for my life! There is so much I want to do and see that I need to write it all down just to remember.

I think everyone’s bucket list in life is very different to the next persons. Melissa has one and it is very cool but it has things on there like “get married” and “have children”. I think it is totally down to the individual what they want to put on theirs however for me I will only have things that I can control myself. Getting married and having children involves someone else and therefore it may not happen. I want things that I can 100% achieve. Some things I put down may be quite hard to do and take me some time to actually get to do them but they are going to be things that with the right attitude and determination I get to one day cross off the list.

A few things I have come up with so far are;

Run a half Marathon – ok slightly cheating as I had signed up for this one before I actually decided to make the list but for me it will be a great accomplishment to actually finish so I think it deserves a spot

Skydive – I have always wanted to do this and I am hoping next year I will have the chance

Scratch off all of my scratch map – I am not sure if I told you I had one but basically it is a map of the world that you scratch off as you visit different countries. So far very little of mine has been done but my mission is to scratch it all, obviously excluding the countries you cannot get to (however I am going to try my damndest to get to them) J

I do have more but this post would go on forever if I told you them all so instead I will just write about them once they have been completed!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment