Monday 24 September 2012

Finally I got some sleep

The past few weeks have been a lot of burning the candle at both ends. With the running and all the sight seeing Melissa and I have been doing I feel like I haven’t had a good sleep in ages. This weekend that all changed. I think Saturday night to Sunday morning I managed about 11 hours. J

So today I have come into work feeling refreshed and ready to start the week. Not really like me on a Monday I have to say.

Friday night I went for some drinks with Mr FWB and stayed at his. It was really good which means it is really bad. I think I need to back off from that one before I get too attached again.

Saturday was spent with Melissa shopping and then watching a film Saturday night. Then yesterday we had a Harry Potter marathon whilst eating pizza and ice cream. Very good day J

I forgot to tell you that last week I ran 10 miles! Without stopping once!

I have my half marathon in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait until that is done so I can rest! Lucky for me I get to go on holiday the week after.

Tonight I am off to see my brother. I haven’t seen or spoken to him in a while so it will be really nice to catch up. I am all about family so it is important that I get to see him as often as possible. He is a police officer so his shifts mean that I cannot see him very much!

Hope you all had good weekends

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment