Friday 7 September 2012

Happier times

It’s the weekend. Yay! I have noticed that this comes round very quickly and even more so since I started writing this blog. Isn’t it funny that when you are younger you wish time away until you are old enough to drive and legally drink. I actually woke up on my 17th birthday upset because I wasn’t 18. Oh how I wish I could go back to being 17.

I do wonder if I knew then what I know now if I would have done anything differently. I am not really sure I would have. I quite like how I have turned out (other people may not agree) and I am not sure I would be this way if I hadn’t experienced everything I had. Who knows! However I am a big believer of not living with what if’s.

So this weekend!

Tonight I am hitting up town. Melissa has a friend over from Canada so we are showing her the delights of where we live (I hope she doesn’t have high expectations). Tomorrow I am off with them both to London to do some more tourist things and then Sunday I have a bike course to go on. Did I mention I can ride a motorbike. I can’t remember.

So once again it is another action packed weekend. One day I will get a lie in!

I suppose if you are not living life to the max you are not really living J

Have a good weekend all!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment