Friday 28 September 2012

The naughty bits

So I feel I may have not been completely honest with you all recently and may have neglected to tell you all the details with what has been going on. I am not sure why as I have never been that bothered about people judging me but I have decided to now confess all! That was after all the reason I started this blog.

Ok so I suppose the first part is when I first starting sleeping with Mr FWB again. I think I told you how that night we had gone out on a work dinner and ended up back at his. Well that is all true, however the bit I failed to mention was that we actually had sex in a carpark before we left town. Oh the shame and horror and the fear of any security cameras that may have caught us in the act. What can I say though, the hormones kicked in and the guy may be quite a bit bigger than me but he really didn’t stand a chance once I decided it was going to happen. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

Speaking of variety that now leads me on to my next confession. So I told you about the weekend my “friends” came down. Well once again what I may have forgotten to tell you was that night I had a one night stand. Yep that’s right, me! I say a one night stand as the only thing I actually know about him is his first name. I haven’t spoken to him since and I don’t plan to.

Do I feel guilty about sleeping with someone else aside from Mr FWB? Do I heck as like. I have no doubts in my mind that he is or given half the chance he would also be doing the same. Does he know what I am doing? No and I don’t plan to tell him. For now he is my back up plan and I want to keep it that way.

These may not seem that naughty to you but for me they are a little out of the ordinary!

I however hope no one disapproves too much! J

-x-  

No comments:

Post a Comment