Thursday 11 October 2012

The funniest thing I have heard in a while

So last night we all went out for a friend’s birthday. We ate and drank a lot! Mr FWB was there and yes that’s right he ended up back at mine.

However…..

I have just this second received a message from Steven asking if I had a good night and that maybe we need to get signs on our doors saying whose room was whose. I didn’t have a clue what he was going on about so I asked him to explain further. Well it turns out Mr FWB got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and got a little bit lost. He ended up walking into the wrong room and tried to climb into bed with Steven! Something he clearly failed to mention this morning when I was dropping him home.

Thank god Steven was ok about it as I can’t imagine many men would find the funny side to that. I have literally just sat here crying my eyes out with laugher with people around me thinking I am crazy as they have no idea what is going on! Good times.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment