Friday 5 October 2012

The time has nearly come

Ahhh! It is nearly here. The half marathon. People keep asking me if I am ready for it! Well I can put one foot in front of another so as long as I don’t suddenly forget how to do that I should have no problem. The issue is how fast I can do it!

Yesterday I booked my trip to Rome with my sister. Very excited about that. Another cross through my bucket list (yep Rome was on there).

I really need to get my act together for going on holiday next Saturday. I am so unprepared for it which is totally unlike me. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some time to pick up the essentials and go through all the summer clothes I had neatly packed away (chucked them on top of my wardrobe).

Also this weekend we are celebrating Canadian thanksgiving. After my half marathon I plan to eat my body weight in Turkey. Woo hoo!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment