Tuesday 17 April 2012

Happier

Today I am much happier than I was Sunday. Sunday was I think we can all agree a bad day.

Yesterday I had people comment to me about what I had done and overall it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Although I knew people were a little disappointed in the situation they also were very supportive and understood why it had happened. They did all make me promise that it would never happen again to which I 100% have agreed to.

A friend of a friend has had the same thing happen to her but she keeps going back. I really do not understand why. As my Mum said when I told her what had happened, I was smarter than to be treated like that and she was right. We all deserve to be treated with respect however as I said she keeps returning and clinging onto the chance this time it will be different. This must ruin her self-esteem as I really did feel so used Sunday.

I know this was a 50/50 thing Friday and some people may be reading this thinking that I am just as much to blame for how I felt however my 50% was done out of stupidity and his 50% was done out of cruelness. He has since tried to speak to me and as we work together I have kept it polite but we will not be friends. I do not think I can ever forgive him!

Anyway on a great note Dana got her 23 year old J. I am still waiting on the details but let’s just say the message of “he is amazing” sort of tells me some good goss is on its way. We also have our speed dating next week which I am really looking forward to and cannot wait to tell everyone what it is like.

"If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to get there.
Then never, never, never give up."

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment