Monday 9 April 2012

Introducing Steven and Olivia


So you have met Dana but I didn’t want you guys to think I didn’t have anymore single friends. In fact I have two very lovely friends who I met recently on my travels. There is Steven who is a 24 year old guy who has a heart of gold and an amazing personality. He isn’t too bad on the eye either J

Then there is Olivia who is a stunning 21 year old who honestly has to be one of the sweetest girls I have ever met.

Anyway the reason for the introduction is because they have both recently decided to try the online dating as well. I am not sure why either of them feels the need to however that could be said for anyone. So we now have me, Steven and Olivia all giving this thing a go. I think it will be interesting to see what comes out of it. I am especially looking forward to hearing Steven’s views as a male trying to find “the one”.

I have had a good, long weekend but back to work tomorrow. As sad as this sounds I am actually pleased to be going back. I find when I am off I get a little lazy and don’t actually do much but watch TV and eat chocolate (well this weekend I have anyway). At least when I am at work I am getting to use my brain.

I hope everyone who got one had a great long weekend. –x-

No comments:

Post a Comment