Monday 23 April 2012

Meh to Mondays

I don’t like Mondays. Fact! I am not sure many people like Mondays though so I am not alone in this which does make me feel a little better. I don’t let Mondays put me in a bad mood though like it does some people. Obviously these people really do not like their jobs and my answer to that one is… find another job!

Anyway my weekend was great. Friday I went out for a curry which was good. The food however was bad and after being told it was the best curry place in the world I was a little disappointed I have to say. It was really expensive as well but as I was not paying I wasn’t too bothered about that one.

Saturday I went out with Dana, my Sister, her husband and some other friends. Dana’s boy was going to come but he had to I quote “do his homework”. That is not even a joke. I have however been informed he reads this blog so I just want to give him a little shout out and say I do hope he is not offended by my comments. They are all made in jest and not to be nasty. If he is upset though I promise will send some milk and a cookie with Dana the next time she visits him to cheer him up! J

So this week it is speed dating. Yay! I cannot wait. No idea what to say when I am there but I am sure the words with flow. I am not exactly one for being shy!

I hope you all had great weekends and if you hate Mondays too just remember you are not alone.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment