Thursday 19 April 2012

Some naughty fun!

Myself and my work colleague share a lot with each other and today we got onto the subject of “Where is the most adventurous place you have ever had sex”.

This then lead me on to asking some other people and I have to say some answers were certainly interesting and in some cases a little sick (sorry Olivia).

So I will start with mine as this is only fair. I would have to say for me it was the garden of a doctors surgery. This alone was probably bad enough however it was actually whilst the surgery was open seeing patients, and it was right underneath one of the rooms windows. Naughty Singlegirl!

My work colleagues was in a playing field whilst a football game was taking place. She didn’t say whether the ball interrupted them or not and I would like to think this was an adult football game. I however won’t ask.

Dana’s was on a golf course. Now I know Dana does not play golf however my wedding reception was held at a golf club and she did disappear for a while. I wonder if I put 2 and 2 together I would come up correctly with the dirty hussy who also was my bridesmaid decided to disappear off for a bit of after speech fun J.

And then there is sweet innocent Olivia. She actually gave me a list of places which I thought was very good of her but the best one had to be her ex boyfriends Grandparents bed. Now I have heard about doing it in your parents bed but in your Grandparents? That is taking it a little too far for me.

Anyway I hope you have all embraced your creative side in the past and this has brought a smile to your face whilst you recall your naughty indiscretions!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment