Saturday 7 April 2012

Speed dating!


Good news. Speed dating is booked! How exciting. I have booked it with Dana and we are going on the 25th April so not too far away. If anything I think it will be a bit of fun. Can’t wait to tell you guys all about it. J

In other news I have been talking to a few guys online. One of them seems really nice. Not at all my normal type but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The other two I think I may need to ditch. I am not really feeling it with them and although they are pretty nice looking they don’t really seem to have anything I would be interested in. For starters I like my men to be able to spell. I am not sure that is asking much but short text and slang I think should be left to your friends and not for when you are trying to seduce a potential.

As for Mr FWB after I wrote my last post I had this whole big speech email type thing ready to send to him and after a lot of back and forth trying to decide if I should or not, I went for not. Instead I just simple sent him a message saying did he realise we only ever spoke when he wanted to. He later messaged me and apologised to which I replied telling him I was just really frustrated. Anyway I am now again going back and forward trying to decide if I should go with my head and realise he is no good for me or if I should go with my heart and decide I do want him as a friend. I am glad we have a long weekend so I can comfortably keep changing my mind without the added pressure of limited time.

Anyway I am not going to think of that tonight as I am off bowling again and all my concentration needs to be focused on winning (not likely).

Happy Easter everyone! –x-

No comments:

Post a Comment