Thursday 12 April 2012

Holiday! Yay!

So I may be going travelling next year (big giant smilie face here) but that doesn’t stop me from having some holidays this year. Yes I am just that greedy.

I have just booked my flights to head off to LA in December with a mini Las Vegas break in the middle. I am very excited and I think this will put me right in the mood to come home for a couple of months and then head off again. I have to say that since deciding to go travelling my spirits have really uplifted. It has really given me something to work towards and look forward to.

A couple of people I have spoken to have said they wish they could do certain things – well why not. Life is short. Not a particularly original saying but so perfect! If you want to do something don’t just sit around talking about it. Get up off your backside and do something about it.

Anyway a little update on my co-stars of the blog. Olivia has started a new job this week and as I know she reads this I just wanted to send her a little message to say – have fun but work hard so we can go off on our adventure as soon as possible.

Steven is currently off on a secret location to start the filming of a huge film due out soon. I know the secret location but as I promised I wouldn’t tell, my lips are unfortunately sealed. It’s very exciting though and I just want to wish him good luck and to enjoy himself! J

Melissa is still fighting to get her visa for the UK and fingers crossed we should have some news within the next couple of weeks.

Dana is still trying to seduce her 23 year old. Good girl!

Anyway nearly the weekend! Yippee! -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment