Monday 30 April 2012

The results

Sorry it has taken me so long to post the results from my recent speed dating but work has been crazy busy and then I did not stop all weekend.

So out of 19 guys (there was actually 20 but 1 of which was James so he does not count) I got myself 12 ticks J. I thought that was pretty good. 2 of the 3 guys I ticked also ticked me and I have been speaking to them. The first guy I liked I actually have arranged to meet up with at the end of May. He is away throughout May and so am I so this is the earliest we can meet. I haven’t 100% decided if I will go but at least it gives me some time to have a think about it.

I believe James was matched with someone which is great news and cannot wait to hear about how that one plays out. Dana I am not sure about but I know she also got quite a few ticks.

This weekend had me thinking once again if this whole dating scene is for me. I am not really sure it is or to be specific I am not really sure if the dating people I do not know is quite right for me. It really makes me feel uncomfortable to think about getting to know someone on that level straight away and I would much rather just be friends with someone first and take it from there. I was thinking about people I found attractive and a few of those were people I worked with and actually knew. I would be more than happy to go on a date with one of them not that I would ever tell them that though J.

Other than this revelation I actually overall had a great weekend. I went out for lunch with my Mum and Sister and then Saturday night to a concert which was very very funny. A group of 40 something year olds grinding and thinking they were the Chippendales. Interesting to say the least.

I hope you all had a great weekend -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment